Money at Work
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Contributions from community members and businesses are vital to keeping the Columbia Theatre one of the region’s premiere performing arts facilities. While your donations and sponsorships are used in a myriad of ways, from presenting and producing to maintaining this historic treasure, we wanted to give you an idea of how your contributions can be used. How are your dollars used when you give to the Columbia Theatre? Here are some examples:
- $10,000 +
- Can fully or significantly fund larger shows we produce.
- Helps to update and enhance Hainkel Hall, the Studio Theatre, Lobby & Balcony Lounge.
- Helps keep our technical equipment up to date for our amazing stage crew.
- Helps to maintain the historic structure of the building.
- $5,000 - $9,999
- Can fully fund smaller shows we produce.
- Helps to significantly fund our education initiatives including school tours and summer theatre camps.
- Helps fund smaller equipment purchases for our performance spaces.
- Helps to significantly fund our annual marketing, including brochures.
- $2,000 - $4,999
- Helps to pay for production design elements: lighting, set, costumes, etc.
- Helps to secure rights & royalties for larger shows we produce.
- Helps provide hospitality and housing for special guest artists.
- $500 - $1,999
- Helps to secure rights & royalties for smaller shows we produce.
- Partially funds smaller shows we produce.
- $499 and under
- Helps to fund Lobby, Bar, Studio Theatre events/Themed Events
Please note: Upon the donor’s request, any contributions made to the Columbia Theatre can be earmarked for any specific productions, guest artists, events, equipment, etc. We only ask that such requests are made at the time the donation is given. If you have more questions about giving to the Columbia, please contact Angelle Reeves at email@example.com.