Money at Work
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Contributions from community members and businesses are vital to keeping the Columbia Theatre one of the region’s premiere performing arts facilities. While your donations and sponsorships are used in a myriad of ways, from presenting and producing to maintaining this historic treasure, we wanted to give you an idea of how your contributions can be used. How are your dollars used when you give to the Columbia Theatre? Here are some examples:
- $10,000 +
- Helps significantly in securing premium touring acts.
- Helps to maintain the historic structure of the building.
- Helps to update and enhance the Lobby, Conference Center & Balcony Lounge.
- Helps keep our technical equipment up to date for our amazing stage crew.
- Can fully or significantly fund larger shows we produce.
- $5,000 - $9,999
- Helps to fully fund presenting smaller touring acts. (includes hospitality)
- Can fully fund smaller shows we produce.
- Helps fund smaller equipment purchases for the auditorium.
- Helps to significantly fund our annual marketing, including brochures.
- $2,000 - $4,999
- Helps to pay for production design elements: lighting, set, costumes, etc.
- Helps to secure rights & royalties for larger shows we produce.
- Helps to send staff to national and regional conferences for booking new talent, research, education and security training.
- $500 - $1,999
- Helps to secure rights & royalties for smaller shows we produce.
- Partially funds smaller shows we produce.
- $499 and under
- Helps to fund Lobby, Bar, Conference Center events/Themed Events
Please note: Upon the donor’s request, any contributions made to the Columbia Theatre can be earmarked for any specific productions, guest artists, events, equipment, etc. We only ask that such requests are made at the time the donation is given. If you have more questions about giving to the Columbia, please contact Angelle Reeves at email@example.com.